Brooks Glycerin GTS 20, Women's
Made in Vietnam
Women's BROOKS® GLYCERIN GTS 20 :: Super-soft comfort for stability runners! Your Women's Brooks Glycerin GTS 20 running shoe has a reimagined cushioning system and sole, offering you the smoothest ride yet. Thanks to the lightweight, Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 foam, this shoe is more durable, responsive, and comfy than before. Integrated GuideRails® technology reduces excess shin and heel rotation for a more natural stride. To add even more smoothness to each step (because why not?!), a wider platform was designed for the midsole and outsole of your Glycerin GTS 20 providing an ultra-stable base during transitions.
THE NUTS & BOLTS
- Running Shoe Support: Stable Max Cushion maximizes that plush feel, so every step feels smooth and supportive no matter how far you're running.
- Cushion Level: Stability runners and overpronators, get the guidance you need in the Women's Brooks Glycerin GTS 20.
- Midsole Drop: Your Women's Brooks Glycerin GTS 20 has a heel to toe drop of 10 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 9.4 ounces
- Perfect For: A supportive distance run.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members, take the Women's Brooks Glycerin GTS 20 for a 90-Day test drive. If you're not feeling the love, simply exchange 'em for your perfect fit.
- Foot Hugging Comfort: Engineered Mesh Upper keeps the foot securely in place.
- Incredibly soft and smooth turnover: Now featuring nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 midsole.
- Redesigned midsole and outsole offer a widened platform: Gives you the reliable traction you need to have confidence in every step.
- GTS: Guiderails Holistic Support System is built into the midsole and revolutionizes traditional stability technology by delivering on-demand support to allow your hips, knees, and joints to move within their unique motion path while you run.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.